Care Navigation is a centralized team of knowledgeable care coordinators dedicated to getting clients into the right program at the appropriate level of care in a timely manner for Valley and Highland Springs. The Care Navigation Team provides outreach and coordination of care for high-needs clients, including those who are returning for services after hospitalization or incarceration. Care Navigation team is your one point of contact to facilitate entry or transfer to any Valley Behavioral Health location, including residential, housing, and outpatient mental health and substance use treatment programs.
1. Improve the client’s access to care
2. Better community partner’s brand experience
3. Enhance the client’s care experience
The Care Navigation team consist of Partner Liaisons and Advance Case Managers (ACM)
1. Increasing communication directly with referral sources
2. Closing the communication loops with stakeholders on client placement
3. Coordinating hospital discharges to improve client’s access to care
1. Managing the CHIE alert for ER visits and notifying the treatment team
2. Tracking ER/Hospital re-admits and assisting the Partner Liaison on discharges
3. Assisting treatment team with high acuity clients
4. Coordinating client support for a civil commitment hearing
Email [email protected]
With behavioral health centers across the Intermountain West, our goal is to be as accessible as possible for our clients. Our specialized therapists ensure that each counseling appointment is a neutral and comfortable environment. All counseling appointments are confidential. Call us today for more information or fill out the form below to schedule your confidential counseling appointment.
Call Us – Se habla Español
Fill in the form below and we will contact you: